We are very excited to see you again upon our reopening on June 1st. During the last two months, Pascal has been very busy completely updating and renovating the Salon to make it truly state of the art; we can't wait for you to see and enjoy what we have done. In addition to the renovation, before our reopening date, the Salon will be completely cleaned and sanitized. In order to safeguard our personnel and clients, Pascal pour Elle has implemented the following COVID-19 procedures following the CDC guidelines. These new protocols will be kept in place until it is deemed safe to relax them.Book Online Now
Please familiarize yourself with our new protective measures and procedures so you can be informed on what to expect upon your first visit back:
- All clients and personnel must wear masks to enter the Salon. If clients do not have a mask upon arrival, a disposable one will be provided. Masks must be worn by all for the entirety of time in the Salon.
- Face shields are available for our service providers to wear. Any client that is more comfortable with his/her specialist wearing a face shield, please advise her/him and they will happily wear the shield.
- We are changing the spacing in our Salon so that clients are seated at every other station to adhere to the 6 foot physical distancing guidelines.
- We are taking clients by appointment only and will have limited capacity in our waiting areas for our guests. If necessary, we may ask a client to wait outside the Salon until we are ready for his/her appointment if spacing requires it.
- On a similar note, we are limiting visitors to the Salon for clients only who are having services to follow the spacing and limited capacity guidelines. One adult can accompany any child having an appointment and only one child per family in the Salon at any given time.
INCREASED SANITATION PROCEDURES
- We are booking 15 minutes between each appointment to ensure the proper amount of time to sanitize and disinfect the station as well as the tools. Each station will be wiped clean with EPA registered disinfectant before and after every client. Very importantly, the entire Pascal pour Elle staff and Salon has been Barbicide COVID-19 certified.
- We have implemented an entrance and an exit into and out of the Salon as well as touch-free pay for credit card payments.
- Upon entrance to the Salon, each client will be required to sanitize their hands at the front door. Then clients will be asked to proceed to the front desk and pay for their applicable services, and subsequently to sanitize hands again before beginning their treatments with their service providers. Sanitizers will be placed throughout the Salon and at the entrance and exit for our clients convenience.
- Service providers will provide disposable capes for any and all who desire one.
- Clients who are not comfortable using our shampoo services are welcome to come to the Salon with clean, wet hair.
- We are asking clients to provide all tips directly to their service providers to avoid too many points of contact. Tip envelopes will be available for patrons to take at our front desk upon arrival to the Salon.
- We ask our clients to limit personal belongings when coming to the Salon. Keys, credit cards, phone/tablets/laptops are welcome as well as any item that can fit on your lap during service. We ask clients to leave large bags and purses at home or in their car during their services. Our Salon personnel will also following this policy - only bringing into the Salon what is necessary for their work day.
When calling to schedule an appointment, clients will be asked a list of the following questions:
- Have you traveled within the last 14 days?
- Do you have a cough, shortness of breath, a fever or generally not feeling well?
- If any of the answers to any of the above questions are “yes” we will reschedule the clients appointment for a later date.
- For the protection of both our clients and personnel, it is imperative that anyone stay home if they have any symptoms in the past 24 hours preceding their appointment or their work schedule.
- All personnel will have their temperature taken upon coming to work; they will be sent home if any fever is present.
SALON AMENITIES NOT IN USE
- The coffee bar will be closed until further notice.
- Magazine and newspapers will be put away- clients are welcome to bring their own books and magazines.
- The blow dry stations will be closed during this first phase of opening.
Thank you for reviewing these new COVID-19 protocols we have implemented for the protection and safety of our guests and team members. We very much looked forward to welcoming you back to our Salon in the upcoming weeks.Book Online Now